Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information We Collect from You and how we use it
Any personal information you provide to us is maintained on secure servers and our internal systems. We collect information when you register online or update your account, log-in, place an order, communicate online with our customer service representatives, opt-in to receive our emails, shop online, participate in a sweepstakes, contest, promotion or survey, or join our social networking sites. We may also collect information from you in our stores or through our catalogs or other marketing material. This information may include, but is not limited to, your contact information (for example, your name, email address, billing and shipping addresses and phone number) and your credit card information. If you create an online account, you also have the option of providing your product preferences and demographic information.
This information provided by you through or in the Website is used or processed by us for the following purposes:
- Dealing with your enquiries and orders.
- Providing and personalising our products and services.
- Compiling your profile.
- Administering account records.
- Processing your payment.
- Maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource.
- Carrying out market research campaigns.
We also gather this information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring Website usage and may provide such cumulative information to third parties. However, these statistics will not include any information that can be used to identify you.
Alternatively, you may ask us to provide you with certain information about our Website or any other service or products including those of third parties which we think may be of interest to you by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at the Celine Marketing Corporation, Suite 1801 the Centerpoint Condo, Julia Vargas Avenue corner Garnet St., Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
Why we collect your personal data
We use the information collected for the purpose of sending you emails to which you may subscribe and emails with or about other information about us as well as to properly make available to you the Website, Products and sales promotions, fulfilling any order for a Product that you make through or via the Website, to allow you to access any information or services that we may provide through an App, in case we have any queries and for our record keeping. We may also use that data to prove payment for a Product that you order through or via the Website and deliver that Product to you. We also use that data to inform you when a Product is about to be delivered.
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of a Product that you order through or via the Website to you (for example, to our courier or supplier).
We may also use your data in order to manage the Website, collect payment from you, detect fraud or Website or App abuses and send you information relevant to an App, the Website or the Products. We also need your email address and other contact details, in particular, for sending you information relating to the Website and other services we offer. This includes (without limitation) the following:
- To allow you to go ahead and register for an account on the Website, which allows you to purchase Products. This may include sending an email to you to confirm your details, to give you initial information about the service we offer, and to enable you to commence ordering Products.
- To respond to you over any queries you raise with us.
- To give you a link to enable you to have a password resent to you if you tell us or the Website that you have forgotten it.
- To record and track details of transactions you carry out through or via the Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- To collect details of your visits to the Website and use of an App including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To allow us and our suppliers to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
We also need to use your contact details and other information for any aspect of the Website (including, but without limitation, providing customer support, preventing or investigating prohibited activity, enforcing the “Terms and Conditions “ and verifying information).
Our group companies and their employees.
Successors in title to our business.
Third party consultants, contractors or other service providers who may access your personal information when providing services (including but not limited to IT support services) to us.
Government bodies and law enforcement agencies and in response to other legal and regulatory requests.
Auditors or contractors or other advisers auditing, assisting with or advising on any of our business purposes, in any jurisdiction where we operate.