Traffic shoes are designed for comfort and durability. To ensure this, we recommend the following shoe care instructions. A selection of shoe care products are available at all TRAFFIC branches.
- Always polish your footwear on a regular basis. We recommend using a cream based polish rather than liquid based.
- Ensure you remove any dirt or dust with a cloth or soft brush before polishing.
- Protect suede footwear with a water and stain guard. Allow wet footwear to dry naturally in a well ventilated space, not in direct sunlight or next to a heater.
- Never machine wash your footwear as this will cause serious damage.
- Try to alternate your footwear daily to allow the leather to dry.